Are you interested in studying at MoPA and learning more about its curriculum?
We offer online open days to comply with current government health guidelines and to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you would like to know more about the animation programme at MoPA, join our School Director for the next online interactive session on Wednesday 20th May 2020 at 6pm (France, GMT +2) and take the opportunity to ask your questions directly.
This online and interactive format is designed to help you learn more about the MoPA program:
- a presentation of the school and its curriculum
- an introduction to the various careers in animation filmmaking
- a behind-the-scenes look at the making of an animated film
- the entrance exam and the entrance requirements
- a question-and-answer session
All you need is a phone, tablet or computer connected to the Internet to attend the presentation and ask any questions you might have via online chat!